Wednesday, September 17, 2008

did everyones computers break down?

I don't know about you, but for the past 2 weeks or so, stardoll hasn't been showing my list of friends that are online, unless I turn on my chat. I'm not a person for the chat system, and I prefer the simple starmail, but it's been very difficult to message people, when they don't see you're online, and you don't see that they are.

But when I messaged random people, hoping I'll get a message back, some said that they were also experiencing the same problem, and for some it didn't apply to them. I don't know whether it happened to you or not, but I know that all these stardoll glitches are starting to get annoying, and frusterating to deal with. Your comments ?

-Maggie.

1 comment:

SD-Trends said...

It doesn't show friends for almost everyone I've talked too. It is quite bothersome.

-Melody.