Thursday, September 4, 2008

different style, different opinions.



So as you can see, the new Dior inspired Rio clothing line has official been realised, and I find there are many mixed opinions on it.

To me, the Rio clothing line has been known for classy, with a bit of sassy. Meaning, I always find it's clothing has some sparkle, or colour in it. But this line did not particularly impress me. I find the fits unflattering, and the designs, pretty random. To some, that might be a good thing, but it's not something I would buy.

This time, instead of just leaving you with my opinion, I also wanted to get the opinion, on some other stardoll users :

Kathi86 :

My opinion is that the new dresses aren't so special. I only like the sequin skirt and necklaces, but it's just a matter of taste. =]

youlovelorie :

The new Rio collection inspired by Dior is definitely a one-of-a-kind sighting for Stardoll users. The colors are edgy and bright and can be used in several ways. I'm so excited to get them soon!

Two different opinions, and I think the overall design of the clothing is different, what are your thoughts ?


- Maggie.

No comments: