Saturday, October 11, 2008

attention to the dolls

I don't know about you, but after they renovated the "dolls/games" page on stardoll, I haven't really been dressing up dolls. But yesterday, I went back to the page, and dressed up some of the newer stardolls they had to offer, and I think they're back with making most of the dolls with quality clothes. For those who don't understand what I mean, I'd say a month or two ago, the doll's that were being made had very few variety of clothing, and the doll quality was just crap.

One of my favourites that I've dressed up recently, was Natalie Portman. Below is an image of some of the clothing I liked most, and if you're interested in dressing her up, just go to the following html ( copy/paste)

http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/1037/Natalie_Portman_2.html



I'm totally loving all the floral dresses, and they flow so nicely. Check it out. =] - Maggie

No comments: