Saturday, October 18, 2008

can you see the catwalk ?

When I'm bored on stardoll, I often tend to go and vote for things :
-rate people for cg
-rate some designs
-rate some catwalk designs.

And the catwalk design is what I spent my time on. I almost forgot about the feature, considering 75% of the dolls, are wearing something... odd in my opinion, or just aren't wearing anything at all. The thing that bothers me most, is that the dolls that aren't wearing anything, are the ones that appear the most. The doll that looks as if an effort has been put into the outfit, is the one that shows up once.

I wanted to get peoples opinions on the catwalk, because I myself, am not fond of the feature, but the people I asked, either didn't know what I was talking about, or said they didn't vote for the outfits very often, if they even do.

If you wanna check it out,
here's where you have to go on your stardoll page. When you do, give me your thoughts.

( click to make bigger )- Maggie.

No comments: