Saturday, October 4, 2008

A true fashionista

I think all readers/writers... or basically anyone, need to recognize this fashionista on stardoll. The great, Melody !

From her doll, to her suite, to her personality, I know Melody as a friend, and shes a pretty rad person. Shes great to work with on this mag, and I love taking a look at her suite for some inspiration. I always think to myself where she gets these creative idea's from !

Take a look for yourself, heres a few samples I've gots for you :








2 comments:

SD-Trends said...

Awe...I think a got a little something in my eye. :P
Thanks so much....to whomever wrote this..lol.

That's such'a sweet thing for you to do. :]

-Melody

SD-Trends said...

just something
magger wanted to do for you. ( love.maggie)

haha.
* gives you tissue to wip ur eye. *